Home to the Campbell Fighting Camels baseball team. Previously known as Taylor Field, the venue dates back to the 1940s and Campbell's junior college baseball days. Taylor Field was named for Herbert B. Taylor, a supporter of Campbell University's athletics programs. In 2012, the field was renamed for Jim Perry, who played baseball and basketball for Campbell from 1956–1959. Perry later pitched in Major League Baseball, earning the 1970 American League Cy Young Award.
The field dimensions are 337 feet down the left field line, 368 feet in left-center, 395 feet to straight-away center, 375 feet to the right-center, and 328 feet down the right field line. The grandstand stretches from dugout to dugout and features 310 chairback seats, with an overall seating capacity of 630. During the renovation that coincided with the name change, a new entrance and ticket booth, grandstand, concession stand and landscaping were added.